We offer 2 weeks Infertility observatory training course. There shall be 1-2 candidate per session.
Training program includes:
- How to take history, which investigations why
- Decision making
- Stimulation Protocol
- USG – Infertility related USG
- Ovulation, COH monitoring, Color Doppler, Pulse Doppler studying, early pregnancy, targeted USG, Color Doppler in Obs. Gyn.
- Sperm Counting
- Semen processing for IUI/IVF/ICSI/retrieved sperm
- Cryopreservation of sperm and embryo and eggs
- Thawing – sperm banking
- Embryology – IVF
- OCC identification
- Fertilization check
- Cleavage and blastocyst culture
- Embryo transfer
- Thawing & vitrification process.
- Endoscopy – Diagnostic + Operative
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Operative Hysteroscopy
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Operative Laparoscopy.
- PGD, PGS, assisted hatching, Cryofreezing of embryos, thawing, PESA, TESE procedure
- Once confirmation received, an admission fee of Rs. 50000/- (Rs. Fifty thousand only) need to be deposited within 7 days of confirmation letter. The admission fees is non-refundable at any circumstances.
- Bank Details
- A/C Name : Goenka Nursing Home(P) Ltd.
- A/C No. : 03992020001418
- Bank : HDFC Bank
- IFSC : HDFC0000399
The candidates have to arrange their own accommodation. IHR will help in locating suitable accommodation.
Female candidates can take advantage of our Hostel Facility (Rent – Rs. 5000/-).
Dr. Deepak Goenka, MD
Academic & Training Affairs
Institute of Human Reproduction, Guwahati